South Padre Island, Tx - Sea Vista 317
South Padre Island, Texas, United States 78597
Why choose our condo?
1) ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND UNOBSTRUCTED VIEW OF THE OCEAN. Being on the 3rd floor you get a full view of the Gulf of Mexico and the beach without dunes blocking it and you don’t even have to get up from your bed to enjoy the sunrise over the ocean.
2) RIGHT NEXT TO SCHLITTERBAHN WATER PARK. The best spot on South Padre Island, away from the big crowds in the middle of the island and in front of big complexes. And our onsite office offers discounted tickets in the summer.
3) THREE VERY SPACIOUS BEDROOMS AND TWO FULL BATHS. There are 2 king size beds, 2 twin beds and a set of bunk beds. Bring your whole family (sleeps 8 comfortably)! There is room for everybody.
4) RELIABLE AND SECURED WI FI SERVICE. In some condos and hotels you will have to share it with other people but not here, it will be fast and the whole family can enjoy their entertainment.
5) EVERY ROOM HAS ITS OWN TV AND DVD PLAYER. So, the kids can watch their movie, grandparents can get up to date on the news, the dad can watch his sports and mom can enjoy a chick flick.
6) WASHER AND DRYER IN THE UNIT. We provide a startup amount of laundry detergent for you and dryer sheets.
7) FULL KITCHEN IS STOCKED WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR COOKING. Full size fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, toaster, blender, griddle, all kinds of pots and pans, utensils, plates, cups and even food (mostly coffee, spices, sugar, and other dry food that people leave behind).
8) BEACH TOYS, BOOGIE BOARDS, BEACH CHAIRS, AN UMBRELLA, TENNIS RACKETS, etc.. A whole closet full of stuff that you can use for the beach. Everything you could possibly want for a beach vacation house is here.
9) FOR THE LITTLE ONES WE PROVIDE PACK’N’PLAY, STROLLER, BABY CARRIER/SLING, BABY BATHTUB AND SWIMMING LIFE JACKETS.
10) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU WILL GET AN OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. We are here for you to make your vacation relaxing and stress free. You will get a fast reply to all your emails/calls/texts and we will try our hardest to make you happy.
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Max Stay|
We are three friends who travel quite a bit and we have used VRBO quite often. This home rates right up there with the best. The views of the ocean and beach were spectacular (floor to ceiling from the living room and master bedroom). We were lucky enough to have a gorgeous sunrise every morning of our 6 day stay. The condo is super clean, roomy, bright and homey. The building is well cared for and very quiet. Working with Lana on the details of our stay was a pleasure, especially since we were making last minute arrangements.
During our stay we ventured out to visit the South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center, the Turtle Rescue Center, and we took a Dolphin tour with Scarlet, the dolphin whisperer. We also took the tram tour at Laguna Atascosa National Wildlife Refuge. We took 1 day trip to North Padre Island and another day trip to Nuevo Progreso, Mexico. There are so many wonderful things to do in the area.
We would highly recommend this vacation rental.
This condo is everything you'll ever want - space, cleanliness, fully stocked, tastfully decorated, right on the beach. I would highly recommend it for anyone wanting the experience of being able to walk out the door right onto the beach. It's also close to restaurants and other activities.
We loved our vacation in your condo. The 3 bedrooms were perfect for our children and the size of the rooms were amazing. The condo was clean and well stocked with everything you could need.
We really appreciated the additional items such as the boogies boards, sand toys, chairs, umbrellas, and frisbees that were available. The heated pool and hot tub were amazing for the evenings.
We were able to enjoy a dolphin adventure, parasailing, and horseback riding on the beach. The location to restaurants was very convenient within walking distance or a short drive.
My only negative comment would be that I had to leave!
My husband and I choose this beachfront condo in South Padre becasue how clean everything looked from the pictures. But we were still just a little worried about what it would really look like when we arrived. We were so very pleased with the location and the condition of the condo. It was right on the beach and being on the 3rd floor was great for being able to get a full view of the Ocean from our bedroom when we went to bed and in the mornings. The condo was clean, updated, comfortable and so relaxing. Although my husband and I had a blast being alone it would have been fun to have grandchildren with us. The bedrooms were large and could sleep many comfortably. We had a great time even with the wind blowing and the rain coming down. We were able to watch the ocean from the bedroom, livingroom and kitchen area. We had a blast and plan on going again with the kids. What a great find.